Admission to all regular season Austin College athletics events is free!
No alcohol, smoking, or firearms are allowed at any Austin College Athletics venue related to competition.
No pets or animals are allowed at any Austin College Athletics venue. Only approved service animals are allowed and documentation should be available upon request.
Austin College Apple Stadium Press box and Mezzanine Level Protocol
1. Only approved game day personnel are allowed on the second floor. This is limited to coaches, game day workers, statisticians, radio personnel (if needed), and public address/clock personnel.
2. Mezzanine level is reserved for Approved Guests of Austin College.
- Signage will be posted at both entries of the mezzanine level and outside the elevator.
- All seating will be on an assigned basis and not to be used for general use.
- All ADA and handicap persons will be directed to the ramp for entrance to the stadium. Handicapped seating is on the first row on the north side of the bleachers.
- NO PERSONAL CHAIRS are allowed on the mezzanine.
3. Spectators may use the elevator to gain access to upper stadium seats, but will need to exit the mezzanine level upon arrival.
Other game day protocol at all Austin College sporting events (Including Apple Stadium, Baker Field, Pierce Soccer Complex, Hughey Gymnasium, Hannah Natatorium, the Jordan Family Tennis Courts, and Old Settlers Park):
Only approved personnel is allowed in press boxes, team areas, or sidelines areas. Spectators may not enter game fields, courts, or pool area. This includes pre and post-contest situations.
Austin College and the NCAA promote good sportsmanship by student-athletes, coaches and spectators. Profanity, racial or sexist comments or other intimidating actions directed at officials, student-athletes, coaches or team representatives – including singling out anyone by name, number or position – are grounds for removal from the site of competition and other disciplinary action. Public intoxication as well as the consumption or possession of alcoholic beverages and/or tobacco products is strictly prohibited. Persons throwing objects or participating in other acts in conflict with good sportsmanship and fair play are subject to ejection.
Thank you for your cooperation in supporting the participants and officials in a positive manner.