Austin College Athletics Department Mission Statement
To provide an opportunity to participate in a competitive NCAA Division III intercollegiate athletics program that both complements and extends the student-athlete educational experience.
Austin College Athletics Department Objective
- To be a competitive Intercollegiate Athletics program.
- Foster success in an academic program and interest in life-long learning.
- Contribute to the overall enrollment of the institution through recruitment and persistence.
- Develop positive relationships and support for the institution and its athletics programs through participation.
Austin College Athletics Department Learning Outcomes
- Enhanced understanding for and improved skills associated with a particular sport of activity.
- Appreciation for life-long health and fitness.
- Growth and development in numerous life skills.
- Respect and acceptance of sportsmanship and fair play.